Monday, January 10, 2011

Some of my "Freebies"



I found $.50 off coupons here along with MANY other sites. Albertson's had them on sale for B1G1 at $.99....Double $.50 to $1 and they were FREE!!





Target had these priced at $1.19. They will price match (although its a royal pain in the butt) and Walgreens had them at $1. Two $1/2 coupon from the Sunday paper and four $.50 off Target coupons means I paid nothing.








Tom Thumb had these priced at $1.19 on sale for $1. I had Six $.50 off coupons from Sunday papers that they would double so I got these for free too...



BIC has coupons available online and in this Sundays paper. Walgreen's has them on sale for $1.99. Free Pens anyone?? I picked up four so far and have two more coupons to use later this week!! :)



Technically I paid for these but got ALL my money back in RR (Register Rewards). They were $5 each and I got $5 ea in RR back....so basically they were free!! :)

Wait till you see my newest "Freebie"... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment