Monday, January 31, 2011

I HEART Walgreens

Sunday mornings are becoming my fave...It's lazy and easy....and I get my newspaper!! :) I wake up earlier than everyone else (alot earlier if I have my way) get my paper and go through the coupons/deals of the week. Pharmacies (Walgreens, CVS) and Target all have Sun-Sat deal weeks. So its the first chance to see what they all have going on!! This week I didn't necessarily NEED anything but went and took advantage of some deals to stock up on things we do eventually NEED!!
Here is my trip this weekend!!

Walgreens has a great deal with RR (Register Rewards) and I like to take advantage of them to buy things that normally are more expensive or I may not have a coupon on!!
1st Transaction:
Dove Body Wash: 4/$15 with $5 in RR
Nyquil: $5 each, get $10 in RR when you spend $20.
I used $1 off Dove body wash and two $1.50 off Dayquil/Nyquil products (I SHOULD have bought another newspaper and used two of the Dove coupons and four of the Day/Nyquil coupons but oh well)
Paid $32.16 and got $15 in RR, save a total of $16.92
2nd Transaction:
Advil: On sale for $4.99, buy two get $5 RR
Icy Hot: On sale for $3.99 with a $3 RR
Used a $1 off Advil PM, $2 off Advil Congestion, and $1 off Icy Hot coupon.
Paid $9.97 and got $8 in RR, saved $8.80
3rd Transaction:
Shampoo: B1G1 1/2 off $5.49
Deodorant: B1G1 1/2 off $2.49
Candy Hearts: 2/$1
Snickers: $.99 each
Used $1 off HeadN Shoulders, used a Walgreens coupon for candy making them $.29 each, and used a B1G1 Free Snickers coupon
Also used $10 RR
Paid $3.11 and saved $18.44

I bought the Pull ups at CVS....normally $18.99 on sale for $13.99. I used a $2 off coupon and $10 in ECB I had from last week and paid a total of $2.11!!

So thats a total retail of $103.39, paid $47.39, saved 55%....AND I still have $13 in RR for my next purchase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment