Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Beginner

Ok, ladies and gentlemen...here we go! This blog is a dedication to my friends and those interested in this little "Coupon Experiment" I've been doing. I will try to address many of the questions and help with any tips I pick up or see. I will be adding my "two cents" from time to time and will post links and pics to help anyone along the way.

Feel free to ask any questions along the way....I may not know the answer...but I am sure I can find out somewhere!!

So here is to the Beginner...I am a Beginner...I don't plan on turning this into a "lifestyle" or becoming as extreme and as good as The Krazy Coupon Lady but I do what I can. I will give my tips, advice, "rules", and anything else that I feel could or should be added in!! :)

Let's start couponing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment