Monday, March 28, 2011

March Savings

This will adjust "some" since I know I will be hitting the stores Wed for a few things we need for dinner this week but overall should be about the same!! I only started keeping track of my receipts this month. I found a great spreadsheet to use here and have been entering all my receipts...here is March breakdown: Before coupons: Weekly Budget: $75 (realistically was prob way more) Monthly Spending: $325.93 After coupons: Weekly Budget: $61.09 (actual since I have been entering receipts) Monthly Spending: $265.49 Monthly savings OFF OF BUDGET of $60.44 or $725 a year...I like!! Actual March: Spent: $235.64 Saved: $495.77 or 68% So basically I bought $730 worth of groceries for $235.64...if I repeated this monthly I will save roughly $6000 in ONE year!! :) I am getting to the point where I am 1) Running out of room...LOL and 2) Really have almost everything stocked up I need (except paper towels)...to last awhile!! :) Not too bad for a beginner...not too bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment