Monday, March 28, 2011

Allergy Relief....for FREE!!

I read on KCL that Target had Zyrtec on sale for $5.25!! My hubby has been suffering Allergies the last few days and thought this was perfect timing!! I literally jumped out of bed, got dressed, and headed out!! The closest Target to me is not my fave...but it was rush hour and did not want to get out in it!! So I chanced it and went to the one closest...not only did they have them BUT they were only $4.76!! Here's my total Trip: 4 Zyrtecs: $4.76ea used 4 $4 off Target coupons and a $6/2 manuf coupon = FREE and $2.96 MONEY MAKER Excedrin: $3.59 used $3 Target coupon and $.75 manuf coupon = FREE and $.16 MONEY MAKER Rimmel Mascara: $2.24 used $1 off coupon = $1.24 Oral B Stages Toothbrush: $2.34 used $.50 off coupon = $1.84 Gummy Bears: $.79 (fillers) Total OOP: $.75....98% Savings

No comments:

Post a Comment