Friday, February 18, 2011

Totally Stocked up

I had originally said I wasn't going to "Stock Pile"...well....I've changed my mind!! I still can't see stock piling things like salad dressing, or pasta sauce (we don't eat it anyway) but things I KNOW we will use and won't go bad for a very long time, if ever. I can see getting a bunch when there is a good sale. We are getting new shelves for our closet and garage. I am planning on putting cleaners and personal care stuff in our closet and paper goods, drinks, and anything that wont be affected by the heat in our garage.

So what's in my stockpile?

Here is what I have a year+ supply in:
Toothpaste (all FREE)
Toothbrushes (all FREE)
Floss (all FREE)
Advil (children's and adult)
Maalox (all FREE)
Tums
Dayquil/NyQuil
Mascara (all FREE)
Body Wash
Shampoo
Lotion
Hair Dye
Deodorant
Laundry Detergent (more like a few years)
Dryer Sheets (all FREE)
Household Cleaners (All in ones, toilet, kitchen, wipes)
Bleach (all FREE)
Waters (all FREE)
Hand Soap (more like a few years)
Fruit Chews (most FREE)
Candy (all FREE)
Lightbulbs (all FREE)
Room Sprays

Here is what I have 6mth+ Supply in:
Noodle Lunches for my Hubby (all FREE)
Dishwasher Detergent
Toilet Paper
Dog Food
Apple Juice
Canned Veggies
Shredded Cheese

I also have a good amount of cereal, pasta, tomato sauce, rice sides,

It's kind of nice to ONLY have to buy meats, fresh produce, and things like Milk and Bread every two weeks. It actually throws me off when my bi-weekly trip comes in under $40 instead of $100-$150. :)

What can I say, I'm hooked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment